Living abroad… The list keeps growing
Enjoy some days before arriving in Paris at some beaches in southern France. Buy an alcoholic beverage Drink wine by the Eiffel Tower A Moulin Rouge show Find some courtyard or park where I would enjoy a picnic.
- Finish Le Petit Prince in French.
Go to Shakespeare and Company. Go to the catacombs. DUH. EURO DISNEY. Spend the new year in Madrid, en La Puerta del Sol.
- Obviously… the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Le Louvre (try to make Mona Lisa smile, and see if her gaze actually follows me wherever I go throughout the room). Versaille. Arc de Triomphe.
- Fill out my wine journal my friend Sam gave me.
Weekend in London, hell, why not? Belgium living. Amsterdam while I am at it.
- Barcelona please? I am a Spaniard and I have not been to that beautiful city (the airport definitely does not count).
Well, obviously hit up a discotheque. Bike ride through the country side of France. Picnic at Versailles
- Soccer game!
- Rugby game
Explore bookstores Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland Paris
- Birthday Trip
- Cinque Terre
Wine Tasting at Saint Emilion Finish a book in French(It was Night by Elie Wiesel)
- Ireland – already been but to return to see the Cliffs of Moher
*Things are bound to be added*